CES 2024 is an event filled with the biggest tech innovations to hit the market for the upcoming year, and ASUS pulled out all the stops to reveal their innovative ASUS Zenbook Duo at the massive event.
CES 2024 is fully underway, and as consumers flood in to see all of the technology innovations to land in 2024, ASUS has pulled back the curtain on their latest innovative device, the ASUS Zenbook Duo. The ASUS Zenbook Duo is the world’s first 14-inch dual-screen OLED laptop, and it comes equipped with a fully detachable keyboard to bring around a complete workstation — including two fully dividable 14″ screens — to deploy anywhere.
CES 2024: ASUS Zenbook Duo Key Features
- A variety of different modes allows the user ultimate versatility when deploying the Zenbook Duo; Dual screen mode, Desktop mode, Laptop mode — with the physical Bluetooth keyboard, attached keyboard or virtual keyboard on the second screen — and Sharing mode.
- Various gestures — such as a swipe on the lower display screen with six fingers in a downward motion — will allow users to access a myriad of useful functions, meanwhile other gestures (like tapping with six fingers) will activate the second screen’s touch-keyboard.
- Revealed at CES 2024, the ASUS ErgoSense Bluetooth keyboard and touchpad is attachable and detachable at a whim with magnetic attachment. Due to the simplicity and ease of keyboard design, it won’t run out of battery life.
- The Zenbook Duo stuffs the latest Meteor Lake Intel CPU under the hood — further showcased at CES 2024 — for the best performance available. This, along with an impressive kickstand that can have the laptop standing at a really high upright position, can provide the user with two vertical screens that display everything necessary at a moment’s notice.
CES 2024: ASUS Zenbook Duo Key Specs
- CPU – up to Intel Core Ultra 9 with Neural Processing Unit (NPU) for AI computing.
- GPU – Intel ARCTM Graphics DX12 Ultimate Intel XeSS AV1 hardware-accelerated encoder.
- Display – Up to Dual 14-inch 3K (2880 x 1800) 16:10 aspect ratio with OLED touchscreens, a 0.2ms response time, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Memory – Up to 32 GB LPDDR5X
- Storage – Up to a 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD.
- Ports – Comes with 2 x ThunderboltTM 4 USB-C, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, 1 x full-size HDMI® 2.1, and 1 x audio combo jack.
- Size & Wt – Its compact and lightweight design allows the user to carry the Zenbook Duo around all day without fatigue. With the keyboard attached, the entire device weighs ~3.65lbs with dimensions 31.3 x 21.7 x 1.46cm, and without the keyboard, the Zenbook Duo weighs ~2.98lbs with dimensions 31.3 x 21.7 x 1.99cm, assuring that even with the keyboard attached the Zenbook Duo is incredibly thin.
The ASUS Zenbook Duo revealed at CES 2024 is the latest in innovation from the ASUS brand and will hit markets starting in Q1 2024. Pricing has not yet been revealed, so consumers interested in more info should head to the ASUS website.
Keep up to date on everything CES 2024 here.